Saturday, September 15, 2007

Three in a Row???

Three in a Row??? I sure hope so, and I believe it will happen!!!

Urban Meyer became the first Florida coach to beat Tennessee in his first two tries last season since Galen Hall. And Urban Meyer joins Steve Spurrier, Mark Richt and Tommy Tuberville as the only coaches to beat Tennessee's Phillip Fulmer in back-to-back seasons.

I believe a "three-peat" is going to happen today.

Even though our biggest concern is the defensive line of Florida with it's youth and lack of experience, they are starting to gel. And I do believe even though Wide Receiver Andre Caldwell will be sitting out for this game, Florida's offense has to many weapons that can score (not to mention Tim Tebow) to keep Tennessee's defense on their heels all game. The only chance I think Tennessee has to win in this game is to out score Florida's offense, and I don't think that is likely.

Go Gators!

- Ric

No comments: